Author Topic: Fusion Goaltending  (Read 3809 times)

Bill

Fusion Goaltending
« on: Nov 20, 2012, 08:54 PM »
Goalie Coach/Trainer is Bill Hoover who works out of Ice 2 Ice in Oakville, ON
Visit Website

EMAIL CONTACT

Testimonials

“I have used Bill for the last two seasons and have noticed great improvements in my goaltenders. Bill’s attention to the technical side of the goaltending position is great, he works very hard at his craft, and expects no less from the goalies he is training”

John Imperiale
Head Coach Peewee A
Clarkson Hockey Association

“My son Griffin had a session with you last Friday at 5:30. He enjoyed the time he spent with you very much. I would like to continue to bring him to you for further training. We discussed coming back this Friday at the same time. He is playing with the Erindale Spitfires Bantam A team this year. He has been playing goal for the past 8 years. See you this Friday at 5:30″

Brian(Parent)

“I have both my boys training at Fusion Goaltending. Bill is an excellent instructor and not only provides great instruction but makes it fun for the boys. My 8 year old is in his first year and I wanted to him to get started right with quality instruction. He is improving every week and Bill is a big part of that. I highly recommend Fusion Goaltending!"

Rob Johnston,  Mississauga, ON

“My son(Peewee A) is in his 5th season training with Bill and he runs an excellent school. The One-on-One sessions are great! I would recommend Bill to anyone”

Peter M, Mississauga, ON
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:31 AM by Sensei »