Author Topic: Great Saves Goaltending  (Read 1704 times)

CC

Great Saves Goaltending
« on: Apr 12, 2013, 07:57 AM »
Web: http://www.greatsaves.ca

Great Saves Goaltending

Testimonials

“I want to thank you for all your hard work through out the summer and your help prior to the start of the season.  You have a wonderful staff and William really enjoyed the summer program and looks forward to the winter program.”

- Tracy Murphy, mother of GSG student William Murphy

“My son Eric is in your Summer program. I’ve never seen him having so much fun playing. He LOVES it. He even got upset this weekend because he wanted to go to hockey….. I can’t get over the difference in him already. And he comes home talking about the exercises and what they are called. When he came off the ice after his session with you, the first words out of his mouth were “I had some fun!”

I wish I had a video of him when he first started hockey. We were so close to taking him out of it because he couldn’t even stand up on his skates. It was horrible. And now look at him, not even a year later. We don’t expect him to be the next Patrick Roy, but we are so happy with what he is learning and how far he has come since starting your training camp. And he loves the big guys taking shots on him. Its his favourite part…. We’d like to keep him in your program as long as possible.

Thanks so much!”

- Stephanie Coates, mother of GSG student Eric Coates

“The results just came out for Peewee tryouts and wanted to let you know Jordan made the AA team. He is so excited!! Thanks for all you have done with him I know it has helped him in making a AA team in his first year in Peewee!”

- Michelle Blackwood, mother of GSG student Jordan Blackwood

“I have been involved in many goalie camps with Chris over the years and he has been very influential to my success with hockey and my goaltending. Chris is a very knowledgable coach and there is no doubt that your game will improve under his instruction. I have even had the pleasure of being coached by Chris in the Doug Marshall League, which was also an enjoyable experience. He is very experienced and it shows through his coaching. Personally I think Chris has been a very important person in terms of where I am in goaltending and even hockey in general today and no one could go wrong by choosing to attend one of his camps. I guarantee it will be enjoyable and you will improve your game.”

- Josh Carey, St .John’s Maple Leafs Major Midget Goaltender

“Chris was the first REAL goalie coach I ever had. I knew Chris before he started coaching me in Pee Wee A because he lived on my street. Chris taught me a whole lot about goaltending and helped me a lot in improving my game. He’d go out of his way to see me, or any other goalie,  do well in net. He gave me training over the summer to take my game to the next level and cared about how I did and still does today, myself and him still keep connected today. Even though he was my goalie coach for only that one year,  for me he’ll be MY goalie coach for a while. Chris Carter is not only a great goalie coach, but a great person.”

- Josh Youden, Mt. Pearl Minor Hockey and Tri-Com Bantam AAA Goalie

“Chris has worked as assistant coach & goalie coach with my teams in Pee Wee A & Midget AAA for the last 3 seasons. His experience, passion and knowledge in the art of goaltending is next to none! His ability to work with and understand players (goalies) is unbelievable. He has even been able to teach me a thing or two about helping goalies, can you believe that??? The relationships with the goalies he has coached and the positive relationships he has built in the hockey community speak for themselves.”

- Dave Burry, Head Coach DMHL AAA Defenders & HNL – HPP Head Coach U-15 Female