Author Topic: Bill Howard's Goalie Seminars, Clinics & Schools (Great Goalies)  (Read 4591 times)

Bill Howard

Various locations in USA (WI, IL, ND...)
Visit http://www.greatgoalies.net

A GOALIE SCHOOL THAT HAS DEVELOPED AND TEACHES AN ACTUAL "SEQUENTIAL SYSTEM OF PLAYING".  I HAVE DEVELOPED, TIME TESTED (OVER 20 YEARS)  AND NOW TEACH PROVEN NEW CONCEPTS THAT NO OTHER GOALIE SCHOOL WILL TEACH. 

IT MAKES LEARNING AND PLAYING THE POSITION EASIER THEN ANY OTHER METHODS AVAILABLE TODAY!

About the Coach:

• Former Assistant coach and Goalie coach at the University of Wisconsin for 36 years who tests, uses and updates his teaching methods every year while coaching at all age levels year round.
  • Developed 8 NHL goalies who have been outstanding goalies in the NHL, including Jim Carey, Mike Richter and Curtis Joseph and present NHL St. Louis Blues goalie Brian Elliott.
  • Developed 8 NCAA Division I All American Goalies, including an All American in 2004 and in 2006
  • Involved as an assistant/goalie coach in all 6 of Wisconsinís NCAA national championships including in 2006
  • A head coach who attends and instructs both the on and off ice sessions at everyone of the camps.
  • Formed my own goalie consulting business and give seminars throughout the Midwest to youth organizations, high schools and college programs
  • Produced and developed my own goalie video tapes/dvd's that are marketed and used throughout the United States at all levels of hockey including many Division I schools. Presently over 500 goalies and/or organizations are using my video tapes as their system of playing goalie. I also have developed and written a comprehensive 72 page instructional manual for goalies that coincides with the 2 video tapes/dvd's
  • Member of the University of Wisconsin Hockey Hall of Fame inducted in 1999.
  • Has developed a "5 PART SEQUENTIAL SYSTEM" of playing goalie that makes playing the position easier and with more control.  It is a time tested and  proven system that all ages can use and is updated and refined each year.

Coach Howard attends and instructs at every session and at every camp. This simply is not true of other schools where you may not know who is actually running the school and doing the instructing.  Other coaches try to copy my "sequential system".  Learn from the coach and staff that actually developed, updates, tests and uses on a yearly basis with all age levels throughout the year.
« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 08:39 AM by Sensei »